[Pgi-wg] Next teleconference tomorrow, wednesday april 29th

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Tue Apr 28 16:12:54 CDT 2009

All,
I am hosting a conference tomorrow so cannot make the call. Mark and Duane
will be at the conference as well. I am particularly interested in the
second agenda item - implementation. I suspect that Steven has a number of
ideas on implementation as many of these same requirements came up during
the ISV primer discussion.

Steven, will you be able to make the call tomorrow?