[Pgi-wg] Job Management teleconference rescheduled on Friday 17 April

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Wed Apr 15 11:03:25 CDT 2009

hi,

Etienne URBAH wrote:
> Moreno, Balazs, Morris and Johannes,
>
> Concerning the next Job Management teleconference rescheduled on Friday
> 17 April :
>
> -  In the agenda, could you add a review of the document 'Data Staging -
> Concepts and Use cases' (extracted from my mail dated 11 April 2009,
> with improvements) available at
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15607?nav=1

i was wondering how does your data staging text relate to the 5 options
described under the data staging functionality within the GES strawman?

would have been nice if you could have somehow classified your data staging
scenarios along the strawman options.  Do you find any data staging scenario not
described by the 5 options in the strawman but mentioned in your text?

cheers,
Balazs