[Pgi-wg] Job Management teleconference rescheduled on Friday 17 April

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Apr 15 09:32:54 CDT 2009

Moreno, Balazs, Morris and Johannes,

Concerning the next Job Management teleconference rescheduled on Friday
17 April :

-  In the agenda, could you add a review of the document 'Data Staging -
Concepts and Use cases' (extracted from my mail dated 11 April 2009,
with improvements) available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15607?nav=1

-  For OGF26, I plan to arrive at Chapel Hill on Monday 25 Mai 2009
evening, but to take the flight back on Friday 29 Mai 2009 at 17:55.
    So please try to avoid booking a PGI working session Friday afternoon.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH          IN2P3 - LAL
Bat 200     91898 ORSAY     France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87