[orep-wg] WS-ReplicaCatalog specification

Steve Crumb scrumb at ggf.org
Fri Aug 5 10:52:03 CDT 2005

Peter, All,

Might I also suggest that if this document is application specific (sorry,
I've not read the document), and submission as a recommendations track
document is not in order (as Peter implies), that you consider submitting
this as an Experimental document.  GGF has four types of documents and one
usage of an Experimental type document is to submit (for broader review by
the community) a more specific implementation for consideration (and
abstraction) toward defining a recommendation track document.

Steve

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Global Grid Forum
+1 630-252-8610 (Office)