[ogsa-wg] [ogsa-dmi-wg] It's time to say good bye

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 05:48:24 CST 2008

hi,
    On behalf of all the people on the DMI list thank you for all your
leadership and contributions Michel. No way would we be as far on in
this work as we are were it not for you. Sir, it has been a pleasure
and good luck with your new area of work.

Mario

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, Michel Drescher wrote:

> Folks,
>
> as some of you may know already I am moving on in my career, and will
> leave Fujitsu in mid-December. As my new duties will most likely have
> me not do any Grid/Cloud Computing business anymore it is also time to
> step down from OGF activities.
>
> It has been a pleasure working with you, and I definitely enjoyed the
> time I spent on mailing lists, in meeting rooms, and  conference
> venues all around the world. And yes, I think we achieved some good
> results, too. ;-)
>
> I will hang around for some more, and keep my account on Gridforge,
> but don't expect active contributions anymore as I will also cease
> subscriptions to mailing lists.
> You may drop me the occasional E-Mail (via Gridforge!) - and bet on
> the odds of a reply. :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Michel
>
> P.S.: Sorry for cross-posting.
>
> P.P.S.: *sniff*
>
> --
> Michel Drescher
> Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, Ltd.
> Hayes Park Central
> Hayes End Road
> Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8FE
> Reg. No. 4153469
>
> +44 20 8606 4834
> Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
>

> --

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |