[ogsa-wg] It's time to say good bye

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 26 08:22:57 CST 2008

Hi Michel,

I would take this opportunity to express our heartful appreciation
for your contributions and dedications of multiple OGSA developments.
I really enjoy working with you and having good time for a good many
years.

I with Good luck in your new career and see you again in somewhere
on the earth before long.

Thanks again,