[ogsa-wg] It's time to say good bye

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 26 05:37:18 CST 2008

Folks,

as some of you may know already I am moving on in my career, and will
leave Fujitsu in mid-December. As my new duties will most likely have
me not do any Grid/Cloud Computing business anymore it is also time to
step down from OGF activities.

It has been a pleasure working with you, and I definitely enjoyed the
time I spent on mailing lists, in meeting rooms, and  conference
venues all around the world. And yes, I think we achieved some good
results, too. ;-)

I will hang around for some more, and keep my account on Gridforge,
but don't expect active contributions anymore as I will also cease
subscriptions to mailing lists.
You may drop me the occasional E-Mail (via Gridforge!) - and bet on
the odds of a reply. :-)

Cheers,
Michel

P.S.: Sorry for cross-posting.