[ogsa-wg] Summer interim F2F meeting survay

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri May 19 17:31:14 CDT 2006

Hi all,

At this Thursday call, I took an action item to lunch
a Zoomerang survey for asking members' availability for
Summer F2F meeting.

Please take a time to answer questions *ASAP* (at latest
May 24 Wednesday):
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225BX9NE7XS

We will review and decide date/location next week.

Minutes from May 18 call.