[ogsa-wg] Summer interim F2F meeting survay

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 22 08:13:15 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've got 11 replies to OGSA Summer F2F meeting survey
so far and compile them into a summary table. MS word
file is attached and also uploaded to GridForge.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006_summer_survey

If you do not reply to the survey yet, please answer *now*
(at latest May 24 Wednesday):
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225BX9NE7XS