[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for March 27th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Mar 25 14:48:43 CST 2006

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on March 27th
Monday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
   US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
          +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
   UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
   Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
   PIN:  4371991

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0327
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (March 20th) Thanks Jem.
         - http://tinyurl.com/nbeso
         Agenda bashing

2) April F2F meeting update (20 min)
         Fujitsu will host all 4 days
         Revised meeting agenda is on GridForge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Apr-OGSA-F2F-agenda

         Session owners: Please provide detailed agenda items and upload
                         materials to GridForge in advance.
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=42&category_id=1242

3) GGF17 session plan (10 min)
         OGSA-WG is requesting two workshop style session slots for
         GGF17.

> •	Steven: If we make progress on EMS at the f2f it would be good to
> start exposing the use cases. A plenary-style session would be
> preferable to workshop, if we can’t decide this at the f2f. Steven to
> consider and discuss on Wednesday or next week.
> •	Fred: We could have an info model session, but prefer to wait until
> the f2f to decide.  May not be a priority.

4) EMS scenarios discussion (40 min)
         Steven will send out next scenarios text for review.

5) Information model discussion (40 min)
         Ellen will send out revised container info model (CIM profile)
         draft for review.

6) Wrap up
         AOB

<NEXT CALL>
March 29 (Wed): Security Architecture (Takuya and Frank)
                 F2F preparation, Joint CDDLM discussion
April  3 (Mon): NO call

April 4-7: F2F meeting in San Francisco Bay Area

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/