[ogsa-wg] Hotel in Sunnyvale

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 22 23:59:05 CST 2006

Hi Steve,

By several attendees' request, Ravi and I talked about single location
option and we agreed to utilize only Fujitsu facility (the same venue as
January F2F) rather than two split locations.

You can find the latest proposed agenda here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Apr-OGSA-F2F-agenda

Since Corporate inn is already occupied by another big group,
recommended hotels for this time are the following:

St. Francis Arms
	http://stfrancisarms.com/html/location.html

Maple Tree Inn
	http://www.mapletreeinn.com/html/sunnyvale-hotel-services.html