[ogsa-wg] Hotel in Sunnyvale

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 06:33:12 CST 2006

Hi All,

I may have missed something. Are we meeting at the Fujitsu office again?
Should we book in here?

steve..

Mark Morgan wrote:
> As some of you know from the telecon this afternoon, the Corporate Inn is
> booked, but it's sister hotel (which is
> Supposedly located withing walking distance of the Corporate Inn) is
> available at the Fujitzu rate of $99/night.  The information for that hotel
> is:
> 	St. Francis Arms
> 	http://stfrancisarms.com/html/location.html
>
> -Mark

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024