[ogsa-wg] Agenda for June 8 call

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Jun 8 09:20:19 CDT 2006

Hi Andre:
Any hope for a backward URL compatible tool?

(I have an excel sheet with about 60 URL's all pointing to various
comments made during the comment priod.)(Sorry not in OGSA but in another group...)
I can compromise by stating that the URL's are defunct but seems to be a pity.

Best Regards
Toshi

> We have created a shortcut tool.  So, you will be able to
> create a shortcut like
>
>   http://forge.gridforum.org/short/ogsa-wg/latest-notes
>
> and send that around - like tinyurl etc.  We are currently
> migrating that tool from testforge, should be running
> tomorrow or so.
>
> Thanks for beeing patient ;-)
>
> Cheers, Andre.
>

> Quoting [Steven Newhouse] (Jun 08 2006):
>>
>> >the direct link to the minutes for June 1st is different, as GridForge
>> >has been updated:
>> >http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.meeting_materials_and_minutes.telecon_minutes/doc13480/1
>>
>> Wow! Have gridforge URLs got longer after the upgrade? Good thing we
>> have email to pass these things around! Imagine writing them out by hand...
>>
>> Steven
> --
> "So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield

-------
NEC 中央研究所 主席技術主幹
中田 登志之
Toshiyuki Nakata