[ogsa-wg] Agenda for June 8 call

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 8 08:05:28 CDT 2006

We have created a shortcut tool.  So, you will be able to
create a shortcut like

  http://forge.gridforum.org/short/ogsa-wg/latest-notes

and send that around - like tinyurl etc.  We are currently
migrating that tool from testforge, should be running
tomorrow or so.

Thanks for beeing patient ;-)

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Steven Newhouse] (Jun 08 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield