[ogsa-wg] Agenda for June 8 call

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 8 09:32:07 CDT 2006

Yes, we are working to get URL backward compatibility in
place.  That might take a couple of days though, and its
tough to say for what percentage of URLs it will work - the
URL mapping scheme is fairly complex, unfortunately... :-(

Cheers, Andre.

(sorry for off topic reply on list)

Quoting [t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com] (Jun 08 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield