[ogsa-wg] [update] OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 6 09:47:34 CST 2006

Hi Abdeslem,

Given WS-Policy came up during our XQuery discussion,
(see meeting minutes at https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14033)
we can discuss it at the "information/data model session" at OGF19.

In addition to OGF19, if Tom Maguire and Ellen Stokes become
ready, we could have discussion at OGSA-WG telecon either on
December 14 (Thur) or January 11 (Thur).

Tom and Ellen: What do you think?