Action item list on wiki (was Re: [ogsa-wg] OGSA Teleconference (August 17))

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 17 04:07:39 CDT 2006

Hi Andreas,

Maintaining action items on wiki page is great idea. I like it.

I think resolution page, which keeps all closed AIs with date,
is also useful. I will create such page when I close some of
AIs.

May I ask note taker to add new action items to this page when
draft minutes is published?

Since each wiki page has short URL, I prefer this URL than tinyurl.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1569?nav=1