Action item list on wiki (was Re: [ogsa-wg] OGSA Teleconference (August 17))

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 16 01:30:48 CDT 2006

Donal's email motivated me to put the existing action list on the wiki.
(This might make it easier to refer to and for other people--besides
Hiro--to maintain.)

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-wg/wiki/ActionItems
  or
http://tinyurl.com/pzqs2

(This wiki page is not intended to replace trackers! Trackers record
issues on documents.)

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd