EMS scenarios draft 10 (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 9 22:35:38 CDT 2006

> 4) EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven, 30 minutes)
>          Andreas will send out revised version before the call.

I am attaching a pdf version (no change tracking). Early draft caveats
still apply because I haven't finished moving text around.

This time you can get the change-tracked MS Word file from gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc12749?nav=1

(I'm still missing the CDL examples, I wasn't sure which ones I was
supposed to use.)

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva