[OGSA-AUTHZ] [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 8 16:46:30 CDT 2006

Alan's email bounced.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:42:19 -0500
From: Alan Sill <alansill at fnal.gov>
Subject: Re: [OGSA-AUTHZ] [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

Apologies for this call... I am interested in the topics being
discussed in items 2) and 3), but have another call conference
scheduled at the same time.

Hope to see all of you at GGF 18.

Alan

On Aug 8, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Aug. 10th
> Thursday from 8:30am - 10:30am  (CDT).
>
> Dial-in numbers for Thursday:
>   Free: +1-888-452-0308
>   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
>   PIN:  71815
>
> Screen share service will be provided.
>   Session key: 0810
> See more explanation:
> http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/
> msg00077.html
>
> 1) Early discussion (20 min)
>         Note taker assignment
>         Roll call
>         Telecon minutes approval (Aug. 3rd)
>         - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13718?nav=1
>         Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
>         Agenda bashing
>
> 2) OGSA authorization call-out proposal review (Frank, 20 min)
>>   - Frank is now consulting with people in GGF (David Chadwick, Von
>>     Welch) on whether his approach can be defined within the AuthZ
>>     group. If there is no agreement then he will accept the XACML
>>     group's decision.
>
> 3) Basic Security Profile PC review (Takuya, 30 min)
>         Takuya brings text proposal for the following PCs.
>
>>>   Reviewed public comments and Takuya's proposed replies
>>>   1. Add text explaining that the Secure Channel profile is not
>>>      required by all ogsa services. The introduction is probably a
>>>      good place for this.
>>>   2. [Basic-Security-Profile] usage.  The term is defined in the
>>>      document. Takuya to check whether such special terms are used
>>>      consistently and that they stand out. Refer to the WSRF BP
>>> for a
>>>      similar example.
>>>   3. Ciphersuites: Agreed that it important to list acceptable
>>>      ciphers.
>>>      - As a first step Takuya will list up available ones (from the
>>>        WS-I BSP); select the ones that are in common use; and then
>>>        select the ones that are considered sufficiently safe.
>>>      - Review the list at the next BSP teleconf
>>>   4. Multiple keys in keyinfo field?
>>>     - Takuya to talk to Von in order to understand the use case for
>>>       multiple keys; and will propose a resolution at the next BSP
>>>       teleconf.
>
> 4) EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven, 30 minutes)
>          Andreas will send out revised version before the call.
>
> 5) Wrap up (10 min)
>         AOB
>
> <*NEXT CALL*>
> Aug. 14 (Mon): Roadmap (Chris)
> Aug. 17 (Thu): Info/data model (Ellen and Fred),
>                EMS and data joint scenarios (Allen and Steven)
> Aug. 21 (Mon):
> Aug. 24 (Thu): CDDLM joint (Jun, Dejan, and Hiro)
> Aug. 28 (Mon): Security (Takuya and Frank)
> Aug. 31 (Thu): EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven)
> Sept. 4 (Mon): No call (Labor Day)
> Sept. 7 (Thu): Roadmap (Chris), GGF18 prep (Tom and Hiro)
>
> Telecon schedule:
> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/
> telecon_schedule/

> [...]

Alan Sill
TIGRE Senior Scientist
High Performance Computing Center
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Admin 233, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :