[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Wed Aug 9 10:17:56 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've uploaded the revised documents to GridForge.

the URLs are:
- Basic Security Profile 1.0 - Core:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profile_1_0/doc13561/8

- Basic Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profile_1_0/doc13560/19

Thanks,
Takuya

----
    Takuya Mori
    moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com / tk-mori at isd.nec.co.jp
    System Platform Software Development Division
    NEC Corporation, Tokyo Japan