[ogsa-wg] Missed commitments

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Apr 5 09:22:16 CDT 2006

All,

This is a mass mailing because I am not sure how many people I told "I'll
get you X by Y". I have been sick for the last ten to twelve days. While I
came in to teach - my head was not there. Focus has been a problem. So,
after many drugs, tubes, and 12-18/hrs a day of sleep I am finally out of
what ever it was.

If I have dropped the ball on something I said I would do, please send me a
gentle reminder and I will get to it.

Ps. For you youngsters - this was the first time I ever felt I was sick and
my body simply would not through it off in a few days. I am told I can
expect more of those sorts of experiences as the machine's components fail.
Something to look forward to.

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia