[ogsa-wg] CDDLM meetings at GGF

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Sep 28 16:51:04 CDT 2005

Hi OGSA team members,

At one of the OGSA meetings, I promised that I will post the CDDLM
schedule at GGF. I suggested that it might be useful if OGSA members
attend some of these sessions, so that we can more effectively spend the
F2F on Thursday. While there is an overlap between OGSA and CDDLM for
the first meeting on Monday, I recommend attending the two subsequent
sessions: on Monday at 2pm where there will be 4 demos presented; and at
6pm where we will discuss integration with other specs as well as go
over component model details. See more detailed schedule below.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting today, but I am
sure that Stuart, Jun, and Ayla will represent the CDDLM in the best
possible way.

Thanks,

Dejan.

--------
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
--------
CDDLM testing reference implementations, interoperability
(CDDLM-WG)  Group Discussion

In this session, we shall discuss progress with reference
implementations, and in particular the testing. Thereafter we shall also
discuss the interoperability.

Agenda:
1. Progress with reference implementations 2. Update on individual
testing 3. Update on cross testing 4. Discussion on interoperability

Location: Whitter
--------
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
--------
CDDLM, demonstration of reference implementations
(CDDLM-WG)  Group Discussion

At this session we shall have four demos of the reference
implementations in progress

Agenda:
1. HP demo
2. NEC demo
3. Softricity demo
4. UFCG demo

Location: Berkeley/Clarendon
--------
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
--------
CDDLM, integration with other specs
(CDDLM-WG)  Group Discussion

At this session we shall discuss how to integrate our work with other
specs and with other groups

Agenda:
1. Integration with JSDL
2. Integration with ACS