[ogsa-wg] Two comment tracker URLs (Re: [OGSA-AUTHZ] joint teleconference session with OGSA-WG)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 29 00:29:14 CDT 2005

Hi Mary,

The followings are comment tracker URLs I mentioned during joint call.
Both are publically accessable and you can post your response.

(1) Formal Public Comment Tracker
https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=553

Hidemoto's comment is on this tracker and you can reply each comment.

(2) Internal Editor Tracker
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1485

You can find pre-public comment period comments here.
But you cannot reply comment by comment here.

Hope it helps,