[ogsa-wg] OGSA discovery study template

Djaoui, A (Abdeslem) A.Djaoui at rl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 11:46:39 CDT 2005

I have put together a draft template for a study of existing Discovery systems and design of future OGSA discovery.
Comments on the template as well as contributions from existing grid projects are most welcome.

Abdeslem

PS:
David: The Unicore text below covers items 1,2,3 and 9 from the template. I can cut and paste it if you want
but a bit more information on the interfaces and the data model would be nice.