[ogsa-wg] Update to OGSA 1.5

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 8 03:39:09 CDT 2005

Andrew,

Yes we should include our object model in the V1.5 document. If you
could do a straw-man along these lines, I think we would have a
starting point. A lot of the interesting questions come up around "What
is the minimum level of support provided by ALL atoms?" E.g. "Must
every blade in a server have a globally unique name?" etc. With a
straw-man we can start in on these questions.

Go for it!

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE