[ogsa-wg] Update to OGSA 1.5

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 12 04:21:42 CDT 2005

Andrew, Dave,

I think this is a good idea. It sounds to me that this could end up
being a refinement or addition to section 3.2 (OGSA Framework) and could
help solve one issue I had with trying to tie that section better with
the rest of the document. But I'd like to see a draft first before
deciding where it might go.

My only concern about this at this point is, of course, the OGSA 1.5
document schedule. So when can we have an initial draft?

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd