[ogsa-wg] Re: [ogsa-naming-wg] service/resource identifier on the wire?

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 9 15:55:15 CST 2005

Hi Hiro,

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> I think the following email thread is what you looking for.

Thanks but no, I know that email well and believe that Tom shows a good
path forward that addresses the requirements that I articulated.

Probably it is the email thread that Andrew is looking for, though ;-)

It would be good to get some statement of direction whether this is an
accepted approach for inclusion in the ws-naming spec or how we could
get to such a decision...

Regards, Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory