[ogsa-wg] Proposal to establish Tom Maguire as co-chair

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 25 11:41:27 CDT 2005

Tom would be excellent, as his excellent work on the OGSA WSRF Basic
Profile shows.

At 01:39 AM 5/26/2005 +0900, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>As you all must have observed, Tom Maguire has not only been a very active
>OGSA-WG member since the beginning, but has also been making wonderful
>contributions to develop our accomplishment, especially the OGSA WSRF
>Basic Profile and the OGSA profile definition documents.
>
>At the London F2F meeting yesterday, all F2F attendees agreed to nominate
>Tom Maguire as a new OGSA-WG co-chair. Tom has indicated that if this
>proposal meets the approval of the OGSA-WG, his management, and the GFSG,
>he will be happy to take on this role.
>
>If you have any concerns about this proposal, please communicate with
>Andrew Grimshaw, our Area Director, or I via email or phone before Thursday
>June 2nd. In the absence of any objections, we will then forward this
>OGSA-WG's proposal of new co-chair to the GFSG.
>
>Best Regard,
>----
>Hiro Kishimoto

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org