[ogsa-wg] Proposal to establish Tom Maguire as co-chair

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu May 26 02:10:40 CDT 2005

Folks,

Tom would be great!

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE