[ogsa-wg] Proposal to establish Tom Maguire as co-chair

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed May 25 11:39:54 CDT 2005

Hi all,

As you all must have observed, Tom Maguire has not only been a very active
OGSA-WG member since the beginning, but has also been making wonderful
contributions to develop our accomplishment, especially the OGSA WSRF
Basic Profile and the OGSA profile definition documents.

At the London F2F meeting yesterday, all F2F attendees agreed to nominate
Tom Maguire as a new OGSA-WG co-chair. Tom has indicated that if this
proposal meets the approval of the OGSA-WG, his management, and the GFSG,
he will be happy to take on this role.

If you have any concerns about this proposal, please communicate with
Andrew Grimshaw, our Area Director, or I via email or phone before Thursday
June 2nd. In the absence of any objections, we will then forward this
OGSA-WG's proposal of new co-chair to the GFSG.

Best Regard,