[ogsa-wg] Globus Alliance views on BES

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Wed Mar 9 10:20:15 CST 2005

Hi, sorry for the delay but we've put together some documents
summarizing our Globus Alliance view on what the important issues and
constraints are for a successful Basic Execution Service standard.

Please see the attached documents:

  1. Approach -- a high-level survey of our concerns
  2. Rendering -- more detailed thoughts about interface designs
  3. Roadmap -- simple thoughts on a phased approach

Later, I will send an additional note with links to Globus Toolkit 4.0
draft documents for our WS-GRAM job management component, and a brief
overview of the service interface for those who want to think in WSDL
and not read a bunch of documents.  This probably will not be ready
for another 12-18 hours.

Please feel free to respond on the list or privately with comments
about agreement, disagreement, or relative priorities!  I will try to
incorporate any feedback I hear into planning for my ultra short
presentation at the BoF in Seoul.

Thanks,

karl

--