[ogsa-wg] Base Profile Issue: Query RP

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 9 05:07:58 CST 2005

Folks,

I would like to open an issue on this.

It appears that Query resource Properties was made mandatory in the
Base Profile. I believe that give the state and number of query
technologies possible and the existence of two other mechanisms to
access RPs, this should be optional.

Thanks to Andreas for checking the minutes for me to ascertain if this
issue was actually discussed. It was not and therefore, I feel it is
safe to open it.

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE