[ogsa-wg] Proposed (DRAFT) Agenda for Basic EM BOF

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 8 13:55:29 CST 2005

One more point: I don't think this should be called the OGSA-BEM BOF or WG.
As we've discussed on several occasions, things may be approved as part of
OGSA when completed and widely adopted. We can't pre-approve things, or
imply that we are pre-approving things, as the name OGSA-BEM does.

Will we see a revised charter? I want to feel that my comments are being
taken into consideration, and I don't have that feeling at present.

Ian.