[ogsa-wg] Profile definition v13

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:21:49 CDT 2005

It appears that the "non-transferable, non-sublicensable" restriction in the
Microsoft/IBM/Verisign license is one of the main problems (among other
things -- see what killed sender-ID in Apache at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/docs/sender-id-position.html)

(By the way, I see the same type of license on BPEL -- oh no)

-- Marty

Marty Humphrey
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science