[ogsa-wg] Minor comments on documents

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Thu Jun 23 11:06:30 CDT 2005

Hmm, it seems to me that they're more likely to be written by other
groups than by OGSA-WG, and OGSA-WG should also be considered a
domain-expert group, so I don't see any reason to call us out
explicitly.  For now I've removed "and their design teams" phrase - does
anyone have any objection to just leaving it like that?  Note also that
in the intro para we do say that OGSA-WG "manages" the overall process.

- Jem