[ogsa-wg] RM teleconference on the 7th: sync with OGSA-BES

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jun 4 08:47:43 CDT 2005

Mark's email bounced.

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:15:47 -0400
From: "Mark M. Morgan" <mmm2a at cs.virginia.edu>
To: Fred Maciel <fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp>
Cc: GGF - ogsa-wg ml <ogsa-wg at ggf.org>, ogsa-bes-wg at ggf.org
Subject: Re: [ogsa-wg] RM teleconference on the 7th: sync with OGSA-BES

Just a slight correction -- BES has decided to look seriously at using CIM to
model the container, but I don't think we can say with 100% assurance that we
"will" use it.

Also, the main purpose of the teleconference on Tuesday isn't a synchronization
point (that will come later after a decision has in fact been made), but rather
Fred offered the teleconference as a way for the OGSA-BES team to learn more
about CIM and get details that will help the team come to a conclusion about
whether or not CIM is appopriate and if so, how to use it.

-Mark