[ogsa-wg] (Evolving) Consortium Specification Example

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 5 06:36:09 CDT 2005

Hi all,

At June 1st call, I took an action item to find more suitable example
for Consortium Specification and Evolving Consortium Specification.
Since EGA does not intend to define standards, they are not a perfect
example for "Consortium."

After due consideration and research, I arrive at a proposal of "GLUE
schema." The GLUE Schema is a proposed specification by the EU-DataTAG
and US-iVDGL projects.

http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~sergio/datatag/glue/index.htm

I think Glue Schema 1.1 is a Consortium Specification and Glue Schema
1.2 is an Evolving Consortium Specification.

Hope it helps,