[ogsa-wg] Agenda for Monday meeting

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Fri Jun 3 12:55:29 CDT 2005

All,

Our next telecon is Monday, June 6th at 11 AM Eastern time.

Toll-free dial-in:                    1-877-422-0036

Toll/International  dial-in:   1-314-655-1412

Tie-line dial-in:                      422-0036

Participant passcode:        496684

Will use glance, ogsa.glance.net.

1 hour

Proposed Agenda:

            Agenda bashing

            WS Name Resolution from the name document sent out last time.

                        I have uploaded this into the OGSA-WG Naming Design
team space until we become a regular working group

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/WS-Naming_version_0/en
/1

                        Specifically discuss a modification to resolution
(minor) to allow for resolution of EPR's that do not contain

                        AbstractNames. Mark Morgan will present.

            Discuss whether the group is OK with moving forward to turning
the draft document into a GGF style document for submission to the process.

            If and only if we finish the above, charter discussions about
RNS.

Andrew