[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL Document OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 v036

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 29 11:00:30 CDT 2005

Hiro,
I will accept all of the changes with the exception of the 2 changes that
you made for the cardinality restrictions on WSResourceInterfaces and
ResourceEndpointReference.
You made WSResourceInterfaces maxOccurs unbounded.  It should be maxOccurs
1.  WSResourceInterfaces is a list so at most 1 element is needed.
You made ResourceEndpointReference maxOccurs 1.  The agreement was that it
should be maxOccurs unbounded.  While I share your position that it should
be only one EPR and that EPR should contain all of the bindings.  During
the 7/25 telecon we agreed (DaveS argued for) on unbounded.

Tom

Hiro Kishimoto <hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com> wrote on 07/29/2005 09:26:05
AM: