[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL Document OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 v036

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 29 08:26:05 CDT 2005

Thanks Tom,

I've re-read whole document and I am pretty sure that it is ready for
GGF editor submission.

Although I found trivial errors in the document, all of them are
straight forward. See attached file with tracking on. Since they
are all cosmetic changes, I will give Tom a free hand of accept/reject
all of my edits.

Thanks, let's move on.