[ogsa-wg] OGSA EMC BoF on Simple job submission

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Feb 7 11:15:44 CST 2005

Tom,

Are OGSA EMC people aware of the most recent SAGA-RG work?  Would
SAGA-RG people like to engage OGSA EMC and possibly co-sponsor a Simple
job submission WG?  This could be a nice opportunity to tie in the
classic API and the WSDL approach.

One thing to consider:  Do we really need APIs in SRM, APME, and now in
ARCH areas?

Hrabri

---- from "[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Feb. 7th call" mail by Hiro
-------

4) Simple job submission BoF preparation (30 min)
       From the minutes of Jan. 19 call.
> - There is a plan to do an EM-related BoF. Stacey should know about
>     it but it is not the job of the OGSA-WG to tell her---the
>     proposed-chairs should do it. Preparation has not progressed to
>     that point yet so Andrew as Area Director will take care of it.

>   Action: Andrew as Area director to send an email to the directors of
>          the relevant Area (SRM: Bill, Stephen) to let them know of
>          the proposed BoF; also to Stacey to reserve a slot.

>  - Andrew mentioned that on the Data call there was a discussion for
>    a similar BoF for Data.

    -Hrabri