[ogsa-naming-wg] New Version of WS-Naming

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 6 00:03:25 CST 2006

I had a really quick look through this version and a couple of comments are:
- WS-Addressing version 2005/03 is referenced. It should be 2005/08
- Since multiple conformance URIs are defined it would be nice (to the
reader) to list all of them in section 2.2, before the statement on
minimal conformance.

> 2) Change all the copyright and IP stuff. I suggest we age Greg to do
> it for us before public comment.

I can do this update if you want.

Andreas

--