[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Proposed Changes to Data Staging specification

Glenn Wasson wasson at virginia.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:30:12 CST 2007

Steven,

	I am in the process of making these modifications, but I had a few
clarification questions.

For #2, do we want to say that a compliant system must not support
<FileSystemName> or do we just want to say that the File Staging Profile
does not mandate support for this?

For 4a, do we want to say that the contents of this <Credential> element is
an <xsd:any> or a WS-Security Token? The former is more extensible, but that
later may be sufficient for our purposes here.

For 4b, does this belong in the File Staging Profile? Seems like something
that should be added to the Basic Profile (or some other extension).

Glenn