[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Another Problem (maybe?) in the WSDL

Mark Morgan mmm2a at cs.virginia.edu
Fri Oct 20 14:56:27 CDT 2006

I believe that the minOccurs is fine.  Notice that the real issue is that
the first one does not use an xml reference, while the two problem elements
do.  In addition to giving the two problem elements a name, I additionally
vote that we change the first one to match the latter two, or vice-versa.

-Mark

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist