[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Another Problem (maybe?) in the WSDL

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Fri Oct 20 14:49:54 CDT 2006

My tooling seems to cope with this fine, generating the same code in all
three cases. Odd.

I have no problem with making all three complexTypes look the same in terms
of how they are defined (makes me wonder if we should get rid of the
minOccurs="0" for GetActivityDocumentsType and TerminateActivitiesType as
well).

Just curious ... what happens if you get rid of the minOccurs in the two
problem types?

-- Chris