[ogsa-hpcp-wg] wiki page started for OGSA HPC Profile SC2006 Interop demo

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Oct 17 19:55:03 CDT 2006

Folks,

To facilitate a more rapid development and updating, I have transferred the
initial contents of our old status page to the GridForge Wiki and I have
updated it to reflect things as I know it.

http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/wiki/HomePage

Please start editing this page and keep the momentum going!

[[ By the way, do *NOT* put passwords on this page -- instead, please
communicate passwords directly with the requestor.. I want to keep this page
non-confidential ]]

-- Marty

Marty Humphrey
Assistant Professor