[ogsa-hpcp-wg] UVA SC06 interop endpoint

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 13 12:17:09 CDT 2006

Here's my concern: if we don't all agree that EPRs are the standard way of referencing a BES-factory
endpoint, then how can I be guaranteed that my service (which will definitely require an EPR) will
be interoperable? Besides, the Activity is referenced by an EPR, so I don't understand what the
problem is with referencing the factory in the same manor.

Peter