[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Minutes from SC06 Interop Demo Call - 10/13

Richard Ciapala richci at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 13 11:08:59 CDT 2006

Here are the minutes from today's call:

Attendees

*         Suzanne Balle - HP

*         Chris Smith - Platform

*         Glenn Wasson - UVA

*         Steve McGough - Imperial

*         Joel Replogle - OGF

*         John Ehrig - OGF

*         Duane Merrill - UVA

*         Dave Snelling - Fujitsu

*         Rich Ciapala - MS

Announcements

*         Tokyo Institute of Technology has agreed to build an HPC Basic Profile web service for their Sun Grid cluster

Web Service Status

*         Chris - Platform/LSF

o   Skeleton web service available. Chris will send email to mailing list with URI (and test JSDL when CreateActivity is functional)

*         Glenn - CCS

o   Full implementation available. Glenn will send out URI and test JSDL to mailing list.

*         Glenn - PBS

o   CreateActivity and GetStatus available. Glenn will send out URI and test JSDL to mailing list.

*         Steve - Imperial

o   Investigating effort required to move current BES web service to HPC Basic Profile

*         Duane - UVA

o   Plan to start migrating current BES web service to HPC Basic Profile next week.

*         Dave - Fujitsu

o   Finishing up a different demo this week. May have something working by the end of next week.

*         Rich - CCS

o   Full implementation available. I will send out URI and test JSDL.

Marketing

*         Chris will reply to Joel's email to mailing list and answer some of the questions

*         We will have another conference call on Tues at 8am PDT on the same conf call number to close out any further marketing questions. Rich will send out a calendar request.

Thanks