[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Minutes for OGSA HPC Profile telecon (Aug 18 2006)

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Thu Aug 24 14:03:01 CDT 2006

Hi,

In line with Marvin's comments, I think we had this discussion on vector
versus singleton at the last F2F. We decided that HPC would have to
address both aspects but approach the elemental case first and other
situations would be done as extensions. Right? (I am sure we had this
discussion since I remember distinctly raising the notion that singleton
could also be a "vector of length 0". No doubt, a simple observation.
But with implications in the architecture/profile. This led to the
discussion (not resolved) as to what is elemental as per Marvin's
summary below)

Ravi